• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
I just created a Facebook page for the site...now I'm looking into Twitter. Is Twitter something that could help the site grow? How many of you use Twitter?

I have so far been resisting twitter, myspace, facebook, and the like. I suppose it's a matter of time until I eventually break down and get at least a facebook account, but I'm still gonna hold out as long as I can.

I have so far been resisting twitter, myspace, facebook, and the like. I suppose it's a matter of time until I eventually break down and get at least a facebook account, but I'm still gonna hold out as long as I can.

I don't really see the appeal of twitter but facebook is pretty awesome. I know maybe a couple of people who use twitter but the vast majority of people I know who are my age don't use it. I'm not sure why but it kind of seems to me like it maybe attracts a slightly older age group.

I have facebook but I am very uptight about who is my "friend", if you are my facebook "friend" I consider you to be on my inner circle in real life. This whole striving to have as many friends as possible is wierd. Twitte is just a bit to fluffy for me.

I personally am not a huge twitter fan, i have one only because a friend and i were wondering what it was, i've never actually used it.

facebook on the other hand...i joined the group page for this site yesterday =)

but i wouldn't steer away from the twitter, why limit yourself maybe it will attract some people who aren't on facebook. give it try maybe it helps maybe it doesn't.

I use twitter. It's great, i've found a network of other coaches on it and i'm following Nastia Liukin, there's also various other ones i follow too

go for it!

i have a twitter, but i never use it. ...at all....i don't think i have even used it once...

Ok i'll take this back^^

I decided to go on Twitter and see how it is, and it's actually pretty cool. Like someone else said you can follow nastia, shawn, ellen, taylor swift, bridget sloan, other gymnasts, and other people to see their updates...haha, i kinda feel like a creeper doing this but it is pretty neat.
The only problem is it's pretty new so no one i actually know has it yet, so i can't "follow" anyone other than celebs.

But like someone else said, i would go for it and see how it goes. If you want to promote the site you might as well try it on Twitter. You're not gonna lose anything.

Last edited:
I use a Twitter also. It's a lot of fun and easy for quick updates throughout the day without having a whole bunch of other stuff popping up. I enjoy using it. I am curious though as on how this site would use it?

I tweet - I am @carrigan175 :) I haven't tweeted for about a week though - been tres busy! I'm not one for being on there 24/7 just when I have something to say or am bored! hehe

Well... I've been trying to get on Twitter to see what all the discussion is about... and.... unfortunately, the website is over capacity. There have been "too many tweets" for about 10 minutes now, so I'm giving up.

I initially resisted twitter but I can see the fun of it. I mean you don't have to post all the personal info facebook wants, and you can just follow basic things, it's simple short, easy to update. It's pretty cool. I'm enjoying it.:D

Hey everyone...CB is on twitter...follow us.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back