WAG Two VERY VERY good things!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SuperGirlmlm

Gymnast
Two, well actually three, related things!!

1 and 2. Tomorrow is my 7 year gymnastics anniversary!!! I'm very excited. Anyway, on my first day of gymnastics, I got my front tuck on floor with no spot (keep in mind, I was really excited to start gymnastics, so I was doing handstands and cartwheels like crazy, and conditioning without realizing it). Ever since then, my ultimate goal was to get a front triple full on floor, no spot, no mats. So, I've been working so hard to get it so I can do it tomorrow, so I can say I went on the crazy quest I never thought I'd finish in exactly seven years. I can do it, no handspring, though. Punch, twist like crazy. I can do it with a finger spot onto an 8-incher.

3. A college coach is coming to my gym, at the exact hours I (9) train. I train with the 10's, no other team, just rec classes. So, this is a big deal for me. And, since I'm going for my triple full all my myself tomorrow, tomorrow is the perfect day! The coach is coming mainly for the level 10's, but will also look at the 9's.

Anyway, since I never thought I'd get my front triple full, something nobody else in the world can do (I think), I need new goal ideas.

Anyway, I will keep you updated on everything.

Anyway, since I never thought I'd get my front triple full, something nobody else in the world can do (I think), I need new goal ideas.

Awesome!!!! I bet that feels amazing! Try to get a friend to video it for us to see too :D

I got it, so pumped! My parents dont let me post videos of myself on the internet.
When i told my non-gym friends, they didnt get how big of a deal this is for me!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back