Tyro in Quebec

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Please help. My daughter was born March 2000. In Quebec, will she be CR3 Tyro or CR3 Novice Senior for the 2011-2012 season?

She will be tyro this season (Sept-May) and novice the following season. Tyro will be 2000/2001 year of birth for this upcoming season. CR3 is her skill level and that is decided by her coaches.

Thanks. That's what I thought but then her coach told her she wasn't on her list. She had her heart set on CR3 Advanced, but they feel she must stay CR3 Base... I think I agree, but I hope she improves this year. She is really cautious and this is holding her back!

Since she will by Tyro again, she will have the same coach. I was kind of hoping she would get a different coach and therefore access new tricks and comments to improve... on the other hand, they know each other well! She is the only one staying in the same category from last year's group... a little hard on her self-esteem I think...

Advanced is quite a step up from base and another year will solidify those skills. Plus I find that being older in Tyro gives them more success and she will probably place better this season.Now there are six apparatus in th CR program it really does stretch the available training time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back