Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UCLA Floor Routines

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Here's a great little video of some UCLA floor routines:

[youtube]9QFr6eAQ6AY[/youtube]

They have some great (unusual) routines there. Ariana Berlin's is the best, but I haven't been able to find a video of it. If anyone ever finds one, please post it.

B

bribri514

Same here! Definitely my fav in all the NCAA. <3 Miss Val. I can't wait for Mattie Larson to start competing there! And I can't wait to see how Sam does with the team. Did I mention how much I love their leos? I wish I had been good enough at gym to compete for UCLA!!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
I love UCLA, I even got my girls UCLA gymnastics sweatshirts last year, Miss Val even sent a hand written card and a poster with them. We were thrilled and the poster is up in the gym. Her routines are wonderful. With Mattie Larson joing the already great field, this year will be great gym watching.

All Chalked Up

Coach
Coach
Gymnast
Mar 15, 2010
Canada
Country
Canada
Same here! Definitely my fav in all the NCAA. <3 Miss Val. I can't wait for Mattie Larson to start competing there! And I can't wait to see how Sam does with the team. Did I mention how much I love their leos? I wish I had been good enough at gym to compete for UCLA!!
I can't even DESCRIBE my excitement to see Mattie compete for UCLA!!!

dunno

Verified Coach
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Club Owner
Apr 28, 2009
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.