WAG Ugh another (Texas Dreams)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

On another note, when I titled this post I only wrote “ugh another”. Did an administrator add the “Texas Dreams” in parentheses? I didn’t really want to reference the place/people in the title.

On another note, when I titled this post I only wrote “ugh another”. Did an administrator add the “Texas Dreams” in parentheses? I didn’t really want to reference the place/people in the title.
I would guess that they did add it, which makes sense.
It helps to know what a post is about and "ugh another" could have been about absolutely anything.
Plus, once opened, it isn't like the reader wouldn't find out who it is about.

Given the number and severity of the complaints , Texas Dreams should be shut down just like the Ranch was ...Kim and her husband evidently seek to continue the Eastern European system that Marta and Bela crapped all over Kim with to what end , I don't know...they have a zero track record with their kids competing in the Olympics, got Ragan pretty close to Worlds but of course she was so beat up from her endless years of two a days that she had a season ending injury in Worlds warm ups ... and NCAA well a few in Kennedy Baker and Llominicia Hall have made it but others that should have been stars like Key, Ernst , Davis ...hurt to the point that they were so limited....and the countless other 10s like Ms Erb who posted her story that weren't on the National stage but crapped all over for years ....

My point is they don't have the results to justify them being in existence to continue to crucify kids and should be shut down, period.

Given the number and severity of the complaints , Texas Dreams should be shut down just like the Ranch was ...Kim and her husband evidently seek to continue the Eastern European system that Marta and Bela crapped all over Kim with to what end , I don't know...they have a zero track record with their kids competing in the Olympics, got Ragan pretty close to Worlds but of course she was so beat up from her endless years of two a days that she had a season ending injury in Worlds warm ups ... and NCAA well a few in Kennedy Baker and Llominicia Hall have made it but others that should have been stars like Key, Ernst , Davis ...hurt to the point that they were so limited....and the countless other 10s like Ms Erb who posted her story that weren't on the National stage but crapped all over for years ....

My point is they don't have the results to justify them being in existence to continue to crucify kids and should be shut down, period.
When Dominique Moceanu came out with her story of abuse from the Karolyis, Kim was the first one to defend them.

When Dominique Moceanu came out with her story of abuse from the Karolyis, Kim was the first one to defend them.

Which proves why Kim AND HER STAFF should be shut down ... they all have the same cult mentality. What happened at Gedderts , where they banned main abuser John from coaching and owning a gym and then his wife "bought it and took over", should not be allowed, money from that gym still funnels into his abusing pockets ... it should be shut down period because the parents who continue to go there are drinking the kool aid and continue to put their kids at risk and until it ceases to exist, it will continue.

Which proves why Kim AND HER STAFF should be shut down ... they all have the same cult mentality. What happened at Gedderts , where they banned main abuser John from coaching and owning a gym and then his wife "bought it and took over", should not be allowed, money from that gym still funnels into his abusing pockets ... it should be shut down period because the parents who continue to go there are drinking the kool aid and continue to put their kids at risk and until it ceases to exist, it will continue.
I think based off of the numerous statements that have been posted recently, USAG would have sufficient grounds to investigate and take action. And parents will definitely continue to go there as long as it stays open.

Same thing just happened with Arizona Sunrays. Ownership was transferred to Dan Witenstein's wife now that he is permanently banned for sexual misconduct with a minor. Any idea how often that has happened in the US?

Deanne Souza just retired before her freshman year at Utah. Also a Texas Dreams gymnast. I know nothing about this story other than what has been said publically, but I think it is sad that many of the gymnasts from there aren’t able to stay healthy to compete in college successfully or even as a Senior on the elite stage. I am glad to see Reagan seemingly thriving at Oklahoma and hope that they are somehow heald accountable for their behavior and history. Even if they have mellowed over the years, their current girls are still dealing with the injury issues that run rampant there and it in no way excuses anything that may have happened in the past.

You would think that after the amount of injuries and lack of results year after year, at some point they would re-evaluate what they were doing and consider making changes. I think that the hashtag #gymnastalliance is great and it’s accomplishing some good things on Twitter and opening up some eyes and conversations, but I really hope these girls also file safe sport reports too. Nothing can officially be done I don’t think without reports filed.

You would think that after the amount of injuries and lack of results year after year, at some point they would re-evaluate what they were doing and consider making changes. I think that the hashtag #gymnastalliance is great and it’s accomplishing some good things on Twitter and opening up some eyes and conversations, but I really hope these girls also file safe sport reports too. Nothing can officially be done I don’t think without reports filed.
I saw that USAG has taken to using information in some of these social media reports to file the reports on their own.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back