UGH the pain is back again! )=

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

the pain is in my left leg and in the back of my upper thigh. IDK what too do about it i have gymnastics saturday and i had the pain already from last saturday, does anyone have any ideas what to do?! My gym friends call me Payson lol bc of this

Sounds like a hamstring injury, but you really should have it checked out by a Dr. If it's a tear, you MUST stay away from gymnastics until it heals... if you keep reinjuring it, you will be out of the sport even longer. In the long run, it's much better and easier to have an injury checked out righ away and just deal with it!

My poor DD has suffered a broken collarbone, severely sprained ankle, and not an overstretched ligament in her knee.

The ankle injuiry is the one where she and I kept ignoring it, hoping it would get better, and it finallly ended up keeping her out for more than 4 months. If we had just tkaen care of it when it happened, it would've been a short Physical therapy issue and she would've been back in about 2 months. LESSON LEARNED.

No one on chalkbucket can help you go see a physio, doctor, ortho or something along those lines and you will get the best answer for as what to do

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back