Ugliest Leos At Visa Championships 2008

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think it was Ashley Stott's yellow/nude color that was quite strange! I really liked Chelsea Davis' checkered like leo (I love that purple and the pattern was unique). I liked GAGE's leos (they seem to always be geometric, not sure if that's the right word). Agreeing with everyone that Shawn's leos were not so hot. And Nastia's day 2 might have been too hot!!! Why do Christa Tanella and Nastia wear different leotards even though they are from the same gym and Excalibur gymnasts, Randy Stageberg (sp?) and Brittany Ranzy wore the same leos?

2JC_9917-Alicia-Sacramone.jpg
ugly, but she pulled it off and made it look good.

nastia-2.jpg
would have been a pretty training leo if you cut the sleeves off. maybe took the swirls from the arms. idk. NOT my fav

The white part of Alicia's leo reminds me of icing on a toaster strudel! I thought it looked nice on her. Nastia's leo was sporty and sparkly...not a good mix. It would've been nice without sparkles and maybe even better short sleeved!

I liked the idea of the orange one, but it didn't look quite right. I was also not fond of Nastia's day two-I just didn't like the color for her. I really liked chellsie's day two.
Yeah orange is a great color for shawn except the nude-ish material on the sleeve and the three random black stripes around the wrist.

i really liked all of the leos!! i thought that they were really cool.!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back