J

Jojogymgirl

There were...
-a nacho leo
-a tarzan-like nudish leo
-a grandparent's quilt leo
-a boring leo...the same old thing as always
-and way more.
Tell what you think, upload pics, and we'll see the leos from day 2 tomorrow!

Yep Shawn had two of the ugliest leos of the meet.
The one she wore in the 2006 nats (the black and pink one) was pretty and so was the one from day 1 last year though!

I liked the idea of the orange one, but it didn't look quite right. I was also not fond of Nastia's day two-I just didn't like the color for her. I really liked chellsie's day two.

i liked chellsie's from day 2 while doing gymnastics, it looked really pretty, but i didn't like it up close. it almost looked too halloween-ish. nastia's would have been a pretty practice leo from day 2 if you cut the sleeves off.

ALL PICTURES TAKEN FROM WWW.WWGYM.COM
07KaitlynClark2.jpg
NACHO LEO FROM GAGE
06SabrinaVega.jpg

ivana.jpg
303-johnsonprelims.jpg
i call it TARZAN gone bad
08-1.jpg
EEEEEEEEEEEEEK
04-1.jpg
although it kind of looks like a sock, i do like it in this picture
16.jpg
not a fan
08snatls12.jpg

08snatls166.jpg
lightning gone bad
08snatls87.jpg
boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
308-tnnnqshawn.jpg
better than day one. the white looks funny where it meets the flesh. the colors don't flow. uck. uck. uck.
Wieber.jpg
have to see a better view. but not my favorite.
Vega.jpg
not bad. not good.
Moore.jpg
better view of twistars. i kind of like it from this angle.
3JC_0602-Amber-Trani.jpg
something about the waves...
2JC_0429-Christa-Tanella.jpg
christa tanella-not bad, but why gold?
3JC_0287-Darlene-Hill.jpg
not bad, but OLD STYLE!
2JC_9917-Alicia-Sacramone.jpg
ugly, but she pulled it off and made it look good.
shawn-1.jpg
good view of night 2
nastia-2.jpg
would have been a pretty training leo if you cut the sleeves off. maybe took the swirls from the arms. idk. NOT my fav

on Shawn's day 2- the crystals look good against the black...but what was she thinking?!
THANK YOU TO WWW.WWGYM.COM FOR ALL OF THESE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least the colors look good on trani's lightning leo

That was exquisite for a Parkettes leo.

So why...I ask...why was this year the festival of ugly leos? The GK catalogue just came out and they don't look that bad. What happened?

Sacramone looked horrific. The bronze color was great, but the white with the uni-boob sportsbra was second only to the "rhythmic leo on a fireplug" look that Johnson had going. Someone just needs to dress her. Flesh color...really???

Ah well...hopefully GK will get some less than wonderful feedback and re-evaluate before the Olympics.

Rumour has it that Shawn, Nastia and Chellsie designed their own suits, that says a lot. I doubt that GK will be selling copies of Shawns any time soon.

When I posted the pics I didn't say they were all ugly, some of them are okay. FUnny how we all like different thing.

Sacramone looked horrific. The bronze color was great, but the white with the uni-boob sportsbra was second only to the "rhythmic leo on a fireplug" look that Johnson had going. Someone just needs to dress her. Flesh color...really???

I burst out laughing at this! I liked the design of Nastia's but it was the wrong colour and I hate hate hate shiny lycra!

They'd all been overdosing on the fake bake too- they'd been TANGOED! lmao

I watched day 2. They did have some crazy leos! I like how you call CAGE's leo "Nacho leo"! ha!

I actually didn't mind Ivana's day two "nacho leo".

but i really didn't like shawn's and like everyone said, i agree that nastia's didn't suit her....it was very...PINK! :p

and i totally agree there were some pretty ugly leo's this year!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back