MAG Under Armor/GK singlet help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

Madden3

Proud Parent
My son's comp singlet is made by Under Armour and he has managed to outgrow his Adult XL. (he is both tall and stocky.) I am having a heck of a time finding a reliable Under Armour fit guide online nor can I find out if they even make a larger size. Also it appears UA and GK are in a partnership or merged? Hard to tell and that is confusing me too. As usual my online searching turns up info relevent to girls rather than boys. Any suggestions/info appreciated. Thanks!

Our team switched from UA to GK. The GK ran a bit bigger, so maybe a stock GK XL would fit
Yes GK must run bigger. GK is the size chart they are having us use. But I am not sure if we are switching. It is weird. His (current) shorts and stirrups are from GK but the (current) singlet says UA. Thanks.

Does your gym have a under armour rep? We have a gk rep who will come help with sizing. (We use gk)
We have never had a rep to help with sizing as far as I know. I have helped with measuring in the past, it is just mom's doing it. Thanks

Coach convinced son old singlet fits after all. Now have another fit question - will post new thread.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back