Parents Under Armor Leotards now available!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm not sure that I'll pay quite that much for leos for my kids; but then, my girls are growing pretty fast still. I do see value in paying for quality leos over the cheapies though as the few times I have bought cheap ones they have not lasted at all. ON the flip side the GKs I bought when my kids started gymnastics went through both girls and then looked great for passing on. We even have some GKs that our neighbor used years ago, passed to my older DD and now my younger DD wears - those things have been in constant rotation for probably 5+ years!!

As for seeing through those... I'm not going to hold it against the leo. If you are talking about seeing the bras underneath, that happens any time that you wear a white bra under a black top and then use flash photography. Experiment with it, you will see that you can be wearing a shirt that is totally NOT see through; but if you are wearing a white bra and use flash, you will see bright spots.

Not to say that it will actually come my way when it said....I think we've all had to wait for shipping before :) like when I ordered my dd the London replica. Paid out the wazoo and it wasn't even very good quality. Had to wait FOREVER for it to get here

Remember when I said ^^^^^^^??

Yep. Got this email today. ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1370313123.416211.jpg

The one time in my life that I have paid for expedited shipping. So glad I did that. Not.

I'm definitely not surprised tho!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back