WAG Uniform anticipation

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LindyHopper

Proud Parent
So... nobody has seen our new leos or warm ups yet. (ALL levels of our WAG team is getting new stuff) I have NO clue what they look like, and only a vague idea on colors.

My daughter should be getting hers at the end of practice tomorrow. First meet wearing them is on Saturday morning.

Is it weird that I am excited and scared at the same time? I really hope I like them.

I hope everyone loves them and I hope they all fit! They're cutting it awfully close to the meet for anyone who has an issue. My girls first meet is December 11th and I'm fairly sure they're just wearing whatever leo they want. They haven't even been measured for their leos yet!

Reactions: sce
Well, Short Stack tried it all on at the gym, and it fits. I like the warm-ups. The Leo is very pretty. I haven't seen it on, because Dad was there for pick up.

I AM disappointed with one thing. the gusset of the Leo isn't sewn well. The "bottom" seam is sewn into the leg holes in two different directions, so that it stands up. Can you say uncomfortable? When I make leos, I make sure that seam lays flat. If they can't be bothered to make sure it lays flat, they should cover it with a cotton lining (honestly, with what we pay for leos, I would expect the gusset to be lined with cotton anyway).

As an (very) amateur sewist, I am wary of attacking an expensive Leo with a seam ripper to fix it myself.

Attachments

• 20161129_233515.jpg
    20161129_233515.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 124
Oops. Just don't tell her, she likely won't notice. I've found with leos that weird seams on the armpits seem to be more bothersome than anything else.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back