Update from Good luck post

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well its been a couple of weeks now since I posted in the Good Luck section asking for some luck and I finally now have time to write about what happened and also thank everyone who showed their support.

Everything actually came together quite well! I don't know why I was nervous about judging again - as soon as the first girl mounted the beam everything came flooding back and it was like those 5/6 years out never happened. Phew! I really enjoyed the experience and only had to make 2 or 3 tough decisions as head judge. Now I can't wait until this Sunday to do it all again. Hopefully I'll get a chance to judge a different apparatus this week as well. Beam was definately the best apparatus to start back on! Nice and slow :)

My girls all competed quite well and all recieved a trophy. This comp was a great way to start the season for them as they all received an award for their hard work and sportsmanship. We have been working hard fixing up all the little things over the last two weeks and hopefully we will have a good showing at our 1st state trial this weekend. I was so proud of them all and it was great seeing them all up on the podium in the pink and black. Beautiful!

Thanks for reading - hopefully I'll be back here with even more good news soon

Megz xx

So glad everything went well and that the girls did good. I couldn't imagine judging the competitions I think it would be so hard.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back