Update from my Corner of the World :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok, so i haven't been on here for a while. I've been busy with gym and just life in general lol. Well, as most of you know i've been trying out a new gym. I have been accepted and we started looking for a family for me to stay with during the week since its a 2 hour drive from my house. Well, we most likely found me a host family which is very exciting. My skills for level 9 are coming. I did a bail kip without tapping for the first time today, big accomplishment for me. I also did a double flyaway by myself and it was good. My vault is... coming i guess... On floor, my double salto pass is coming along. I've never had to do one before, so its a new thing for me. Beam is fine. Never really has been a problem, hopefully never will be lol. Except for my switch leap... Once again its something that i haven't had to do for like... 4 years because i was competing a different organization which didn't require leaps.
Well, kinda short and sweetish, but there it is! Hope you enjoyed!:)

Sounds like a great update from you! Hope the host family works out for you. Will you go to school there during the school too then?

Yeah. I'd go to school up there. We're meeting tomorrow to talk about stuff.

I have a question for anybody in the legal field. If i'm going to live with somebody else, in order for them to be able to sign permission slips for school and get me medical care if something stupid would happen (being a gymnast...) and stuff do we need to get any legal gaurdianship or something??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back