Update. Its been a loooonng time!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well i haven't been on here in like... FOREVER... and a lot has happened. As some of you may remember (if your memory goes back that far) that this summer i started going to a new gym and was thinking about moving away from home in with my coaches. Well i did, and all has been going very well. All has been going well in the gym too, so far... Anyways, apparently this summer i made more progress than everyone expected, and the plan is for me to go level 10 this year. Well, problem is i never got past level 8... So i competed a level 8 meet and got a 36.1, won the meet(which is a first ever for me) and qualified. The plan was to pass level 9 at the next meet and then go level 10... Well, the judges were pretty hard and i didn't have a great meet, and i did most of my level 10 skills. Well, i was about 1 whole point short of qualifying.:mad:. So i get to attempt this again. Hopefully it will go better... Well my life has been busy with a new school, new friends, a new gym, and a new home, but eveything is going really good! So thats the update from my corner of the world.
:)

wow thats cool that you live with your coachs. i think i would get sick of my coachs but it would be a great experence

I'm glad everything has worked out for the better for you after all! Excellent job on getting up to 9 so quickly! You will do awesome at your next meet, and get to ten before you know it, you're very determined and dedicated! Good luck!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back