Parents Update on 2nd level 7 meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kevchriswilli

Proud Parent
:)Well we had a great weekend!!! ...:).... she qualified!!!! Had an awesome meet!!! 37.675... a whole point better than her 1st meet. First off was vault with a 9.5..(2nd) next bars which have not been her best lately... 9.2... (2nd) Anyone ever seen a complete set of bars fall??? well that happened this weekend...it was a wonder no one got hurt.. The host gyms team was on bars when it happened...luckly no one was hurt... anyway....lol...next was beam and this is where she shinned... I could not believe it... 9.575....(1st)....:D:D:D..coach changed her routine a little......next up floor 9.4...2nd....thanks for all good luck fairies!!! This was a smaller meet but we will take it!! :) Next week is going to be bigger.

I will post the video later after I get it together!

What a fabulous meet, and what an AA score, so many things to be proud of and she qualified too. The rest is all fun now.

I did see a set of bars fall once, it was very, very scary, the girls ended up with stitches in her head and a nasty case of shock, her parents were the worst. Totally ridiculous that a set should fall. Glad everyone was okay.

Wow, that is an awesome all around score, great job! Cant wait to see vids!

OMG!!!What an awsome AA score!!!So happy for your DD!!!!Can't wait to see the vids...especially BEAM!!!! Way to go!!!

WOW!!! How awesome for her. She is doing amazing! Huge congrats:D:D!!

Awesome job. Just wondering if this meet was not at a regular gym? Was it a meet where the equipment is rented and brought to the location?

Wow...no, SUPER WOWZER!!! What a solid day and those scores are through the roof:eek: Please congratulate DD for having an awesome day from all of us here at the Bucket.....BTW - did I say WOW!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Those are amazing scores! LOTS to be proud of there. I would be bragging non-stop to everyone I know, and even to some I didn't.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back