Update on DD's Wrists

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gym monkeys mom

Proud Parent
Well as you know my DD has been out 6 weeks with an injury to the growth plates in both her wrists. No tears or stress fracture just inflamation. Yippe for that.

She has been back for just a few practices but, she is very motivated to get the skills she feels like she is behind on. LOL She doesn't compete untill December. Today was the first day of tumbling and her coach said she looked great and if thats what you look like after a 6 week break everyone should try it.

She did an awful lot of conditioning while she was on her rest. I think that really helped. She went to every practice and stayed the whole time. All 17 hours of it. She was a good trooper about not using her wrists for 6 weeks. I am proud of her.

She is now working hard on those level 8 skills she needs and I am proud of her. No wrist pain at all for now.

Thanks for all the support. When i get a good video of her new floor routine i will post it.

Great news, glad she has healed well. it is always good to take a break once in a while, it gives a chance for all those niggling little thing to heal. The continued conditioning is always important.

She must be thrilled to be back in gym.

Great News! You have a very dedicated young lady there. I don't think Beetle would go and not complain.

Sometimes that break is just what they need to get a fire under them.. get a little motivated!

Great news! Glad to hear her first practice was pain free! Hoping she gets those level 8 skills in record time!

Yeah! That's wonderful news. Good luck to her getting her 8 skills too :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back