WAG Upgrades for Junior Elite

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

FlippinLilysMom

Proud Parent
I've been trying not to overshare on here too much lately but I just have to share some new skills that Lily got this week. She leaves in 2 weeks for her first ever camp (devo camp). She will be competing level 10 again next year (probably her last year doing JO) and will also be trying to qualify as a junior elite. Thanks for letting this proud mom share!!!

My favorite part of this video is seeing your kid throw internationally competitive, elite level skills(that beam dismount is a wow) in the middle of a bustling gym full of kids of all ages and skill levels. What a great environment for your kid(and them).

My favorite part of this video is seeing your kid throw internationally competitive, elite level skills(that beam dismount is a wow) in the middle of a bustling gym full of kids of all ages and skill levels. What a great environment for your kid(and them).
I love that our team girls practice right alongside the rec kids, just one of the many reasons that I adore our small, little gym.

That was a fantastic vault! Getting a DTY is huge! I showed my DD Lily's floor routine that chalk warrior posted on youtube a while back and she immediately started imitating some of the dance moves. So I say share away!

Thank you all so much for your kind words!! I'm just so proud of her, she is so excited for her first camp experience in a couple of weeks. And it looks like she may be getting a new floor routine...I have mixed feelings. I just LOVE her current floor routine but her coach thinks it would be good to have her debut a new one at one of the qualifier meets. So I think she will start the season with her routine from last year (but with some choreography changes to add in a 4th tumbling pass) and then debut her new floor routine later in the season. I'm so excited to follow along on all of your kiddos journeys!! May this new season be injury free for everyone!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back