Urgent help - GK shorts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi my 10 year old Santa believe has requested new gym shorts in specific colours for Xmas. Unfortunate GK has sold out in her size ( child large) and am wondering if any of you know where I might be able to find some. Can be in sydney or perth as can get in person from either . Unfortunately will not make it now from US online.

PS must be GK brand

Thanks All

Thanks pineapple lump. GKD have sold out ,website orders are ordered through the us and they can't get th, to Australia in time. Have spoken to them and visited shop.
Thanks for all the ideas though, keep them coming. Anyone know if the shop at rooty hill is there permanently or just for completions?
Thanks

Do any gym clubs in your area sell GK products? Maybe you could call around and see if anyone has what you need.

Maybe Santa needs to leave a nice card telling that the requested shorts are not available right now, but he would search every corner of the world to deliver it as soon as possible. (which is basically what you are doing right now)
Or Santa just drops it off a few days later without telling in advance. There will be a bit of disappointment on christmas, but this needs to be learnt and the joy afterwards will be even bigger. :)

Is there a specific kind? GK sells more than one kind of shorts. If someone in the US bought it tomorrow and sent it by expensive shipping, it miiiiiight get to you, but I don't think it would be worth it. Does Australia not have gyms or stores anywhere that sell gymnastics apparel?

Thanks everyone.
Thanks to iwannabemargo for the uk link, I had seen that one but thought it was only personalised. I have ordered one of the colours so hopefully will make it.

Also the wonderful lady at Rooty Hill SGAC had one of the pairs I was looking for and is kindly mailing them to me

Thanks again for responses and ideas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back