MAG US Championships

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
One of D's friends was 4th..... .05 out of the 3 way tie for 1st!!
That's so cool! I am just excited that I "know" a gymnast with that amount of talent! He is such a sweet, down to earth kid. He and his brothers are all gymnasts and they come over and hang out with the boys if they ever get free time. Fuzzy and his younger brother are into video games and play those with the boys while their little brother plays with our dog and makes forts on the stairs. Lol! Also, Fuzzy shows me new things about editing my videos sometimes.

That is so cool! It's crazy to me that they almost had a 4 way tie for first! Has that ever happened before? Three is even crazy enough! It reminds me of the worlds uneven bars tie for first place a few years back. Although, when you think about it, that was just one score for one event. These guys tied with scores combined from 12 events! Pretty wild.

It was amazing to watch them! When they came out to award the all around, I was trying to figure out why they were all standing so close together at first and then it all became clear. They really all did such a phenomenal job.

We decided to watch the youtube stream.....waaaaaay better than NBC! We saw way more gymnasts with way less commentary..lol. D was my commentator!
You probably saw our group a few times then because the boys kept trying to get on the Jumbotron. One of our boys has memorized the Code of Points for floor exercise, so we had him figuring out difficulty scores while we were watching. He was amazingly accurate.

I set it to record but it didn't give me the option to record NBC so I missed the 2nd half....UGH!
That's exactly what happened to me, but I just found the full recording with commentary on YouTube. Watching the 2nd half now.

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back