Live coverage starts Friday on the USA gymnastics YouTube channel

July 27
GK U.S. Classic - Junior Podium Training - 8am - YouTube
GK U.S. Classic - Senior Podium Training - 10am - YouTube
GK Hopes Championships - 2:30pm - YouTube

July 28
GK U.S. Classic - Junior Competition - 1:30pm - YouTube
GK U.S. Classic - Senior Competition - 8pm - Olympic Channel

EST so five hours ahead of the UK and 6 hours from most of Europe. Sadly I do not think there is any way to watch seniors outside of the US.

I wish I had the Olympic channel! Per my tv, it would be $70 to add it! I don’t wanna pay that for one season though. It’s a shame that the reigning Olympic champion’s comeback competition doesn’t warrant regular old tv coverage.

I wish I had the Olympic channel! Per my tv, it would be $70 to add it! I don’t wanna pay that for one season though. It’s a shame that the reigning Olympic champion’s comeback competition doesn’t warrant regular old tv coverage.

Check Jard's post above.

That’s the juniors session, which is available- along with podium training. International feed that Jard posted is for the senior competition. I think it’s different?

Use an IP changer, I use the HOLA extension for my chrome browser, works great for youtube. I am sure you will not be the only American person without the Olympic channel.

That’s the juniors session, which is available- along with podium training. International feed that Jard posted is for the senior competition. I think it’s different?
DARN - I didn't realize that!

But looking at the website, it looks like they are saying they will all be live streamed,but going to the USA Gymnastics on youtube only shows the next 4 things (jr podium, sr podium, hopes, jr comp). So maybe after jr podium, go ahead and check to see if Sr comp has rotated into the "next 4 upcoming events".

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back