WAG US classic schedule 2018

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello I'm a gymnastics fan and I installed the Manual Geolocation App and put my location in Germany, and turned it on, but when I click on the link posted earlier to the international feed, it still says that it's not available in my country. That means the app isn't working right? What am I doing wrong/can you help me?

I'm in England and it is showing a grey square when I click on it at the moment. Will change when it airs later I'm thinking.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching that. Big improvement is the name being displayed alongside each screen and also the scores for previous gymnast. Saves flicking to the results all the time. Some truly lovely work from such young gymnasts. Lots of potential on bars. And of course some girls from HOPEs 12-13 have opted to go Junior Elite so will be on tonight! Can't wait to see what they bring! They must be incredible to have even qualified JE 'underage'. We don't have that option in the UK , here you always compete in your age bracket regardless. So age groups 9,10,11, espoirs (like Hopes 12 -13), Juniors (14-15) and senior.

So I just woke up and I’m excitedly reading this thread. I’ve been in Ohio visiting a friend since Tuesday night, and today we are taking the two hour drive from Bowling Green to Columbus for the competition.

I will be attending both the junior and senior sessions. Let me know if any of you will be there and are interested in saying hello! :)

The youtube coverage of the Jrs is pretty lacking. I wish they were doing split screen like they did for Hopes. During the first couple routines of the first rotation, I think I saw the logo more than any gymnastics. For one gymnast on beam, they were showing only from the knee down for whatever reason for a chunk of he rroutine. Hoping they figure it out soon, makes it hard to watch.

The youtube coverage of the Jrs is pretty lacking. I wish they were doing split screen like they did for Hopes. During the first couple routines of the first rotation, I think I saw the logo more than any gymnastics. For one gymnast on beam, they were showing only from the knee down for whatever reason for a chunk of he rroutine. Hoping they figure it out soon, makes it hard to watch.
Exactly my thoughts, especially the bolded!

You can get the olympic channel as part of Sling TV you get a 1 week free trial. Its the Blue Package plus the extra sports package

Anyone know what brand of leotard Katelyn Rosen wore this weekend? It is stunning...

Attachments

• 37900891_10154870353407168_5308638633656320000_o.jpg
    37900891_10154870353407168_5308638633656320000_o.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 82
Gilling is a nice company. I met the owner. She gave us a new leo and didn't ever pick up the old that didn't work because the sizing was off. I don't think Gilling uses Swarowski though, worth checking.

I know nothing about leos...what’s significant with Swarovski?
The price tag. ;)

Swarovski crystals are considered the gold (diamond?) standard for blingy bling and are considered the sparkliest. I believe the increased sparkle is because of the precision of their facets and high quality of base materials. I assume there are probably competitive brands which are a step above cheap plastic and which have similar levels of sparkle but there is name cachet in having Swarovski.

The price tag. ;)

Swarovski crystals are considered the gold (diamond?) standard for blingy bling and are considered the sparkliest. I believe the increased sparkle is because of the precision of their facets and high quality of base materials. I assume there are probably competitive brands which are a step above cheap plastic and which have similar levels of sparkle but there is name cachet in having Swarovski.
I don't know what gems Ozone uses, but they are by far the sparkliest leotards out there. I have seen literally thousands of gymnasts, and without fail when I notice an exceptionally sparkly leotard, it is by Ozone.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back