WAG USA junior team at Gymnix

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SO yes it will be live streamed, but Flogymnastics, formerly known as Gymnastike. Ick. Yes that company that ticked me off so much by posting links to underage gymnast photos stolen from iCloud accounts. Not amused. But whatever, here is the link. Hopefully they do not charge for it, but I bet they will.

http://www.flogymnastics.com/event/252927-2016-l-international-gymnix/schedule

I was just asking a friend is this still owned by same people? Is it worth subscribing to? I felt like they ripped me off before as nothing truly was interesting to me prior give or take a few that were...idk

I was just asking a friend is this still owned by same people? Is it worth subscribing to? I felt like they ripped me off before as nothing truly was interesting to me prior give or take a few that were...idk

Yes Flo was the company that owned Gymnastike, they changed their name after a ton of gym people got angry and bailed on them.

Oohh while this is exciting, I'm sooo super bummed! My DD is obsessed with these girls AND we happen to be planning a trip to Montreal... just not until summer. :( Too bad we can't make it a multi-purpose trip and watch!! Need to plan better next time. ;)

Great little team going. Can't wait to see them on the international level. We have sent some crackers too!

In fact the junior competition looks incredible. I wish we had more Junior age top international experiences.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back