WAG USA junior team at Gymnix

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

oooh Latalia Bevan is in again, she competed for Wales a couple of years ago when we sent separate teams

Will be nice to see some fresh faces competing at a big event like this! The top 3 juniors that won at nationals have aged up already haven't they?

They are not currently named as such, thought they may have been added to the nat team at the Dev Cam they just attended.

I thought they were going to be named at this upcoming camp in a week so that's why I ask. I know one of the girls on the list and was told this by her mother but with this info coming out, I didn't know if that was their way of unofficially announcing. If anything, it's a good sign that it may happen!

I thought they were going to be named at this upcoming camp in a week so that's why I ask. I know one of the girls on the list and was told this by her mother but with this info coming out, I didn't know if that was their way of unofficially announcing. If anything, it's a good sign that it may happen!

This is often the way that girls get moved up. Very exciting regardless.

They will love the experience. Montreal is a great city, the meet is on a podium and it is always a sold out event, so lots of fun. We are a very friendly crowd. Lovely start to international meets.

I would be stunned if any of the 4 named US girls go to Rio....I'm not diminishing their talent but it seems like we are top heavy even without them...

Not for Rio, they are too young for that. In the past we have seen girls that are a younger juniors. These are 2001 and 2002 girls.

I think my missing "s" off the word year was unfortunately confusing. LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back