WAG USAG announcement tomorrow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I had to go looking for this and found the teaser on FB. Intriguing! Maybe a new sponsor?

oh sorry, I assumed everyone had seen the teasers. Yes, look on FB. So far they've highlighted both Jake Dalton and Madison Kocian in their teasers.

Well pooh, if that's all it is... lots of hype for nothing.

Or maybe, like other sports do, they are working to generate some hype. Maybe they are trying to build excitement. Lots of other sports do stuff like that!! And it has gotten us talking. I love it.

Or maybe, like other sports do, they are working to generate some hype. Maybe they are trying to build excitement. Lots of other sports do stuff like that!! And it has gotten us talking. I love it.

Plus, if it is in St. Louis, I will be thrilled! That’s just about 5 hours from us! I don’t care if they already know the team or not, I wouldn’t pass up a chance to see Simone in one of her last meets ever!

Plus, if it is in St. Louis, I will be thrilled! That’s just about 5 hours from us! I don’t care if they already know the team or not, I wouldn’t pass up a chance to see Simone in one of her last meets ever!
Agree. Seeing the greatest athlete in the history of the sport, in person, is worth it.

Screenshot_20190423-185938.jpg
how do you all predict stuff like this?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back