Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
How many of you are from each of the following federations?

EDIT: I am looking at which of the following to offer.

Last edited:
I voted for USAG girls (we have Levels 2 - 8), but our gym also has a small USAG Level 4 boys' team. One of our male coaches competes Elite in 3 events.

I voted "other" because the League my dd competes in (Mason Dixon League) wasn't listed. It is more like a combination YMCA/Prep-opt program where the training hours are low, but all levels are optionals.

We currently compete only AAU but will be adding USAG levels this fall (we are a new program that has been open almost 2 years)

Our gym also has a USAG boys team. Some are level 4 I believe and the others are level 9. One of our boys even made it to nationals!

My gym as about 82 on USAG team level 4-10. my old gym had quite a few girls on usag and one of the bigest boys team in my city for usag.

Our gym competes USAG and AAU.

Not sure if the AAU team would come since they are considered a 'Rec. team' and St. Louis would be a 6 hour drive from us. And Memphis would be about 7 hours.

Cincinnati Gymnastics Academy might make the drive as well.

Our gym has JO girls L4-L10 & USAG Prep Op. Because Prep Op varies so much state to state, our Prep girls compete JO levels when they travel out of state.

Wow...I expected USAG to have the most votes...but I thought AAU would come out a little bit stronger.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back