USAG registration

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Can anyone tell me if there is a deadline for gymnasts to register with USAG membership in order to compete for the compulsary season? Can they register at any time and jump into competitions late?

I dont know for sure I just know our forms have to be filled out and handed in and paid for by July 31st. I think you can do them later though. Most of ours are renewals so they do have a deadline attached but the coach does the new team members later. Okay I dont know much I guess, hopefully someone comes along who does:D

Can anyone tell me if there is a deadline for gymnasts to register with USAG membership in order to compete for the compulsary season? Can they register at any time and jump into competitions late?

Usually the membership for a team girl is handled by someone at the gym. They can do registrations/renewals on line, but that has to be done before you walk into a meet. Membership can be done at any time, but if you're thinking of competing get it done now.

you can register at any time- though th membership starts July 31. The cost isnt prorated if you start late. There really isnt any reason to wait- they get the magazine, id card, etc- which the kids love- when you pay for your membership.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back