USAG T&T Nationals Anyone?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

C

CoachGoofy

Anyone going? My team all qualified and most of them are actually going-this is the first time we have to be there for THE WHOLE THING. Very exciting stuff.

No, kind of bummed. I was the only person level 8 and above that wanted to go and the owner thought it would not be fare to split the coaches fees and travel to everyone as 8 and above is a seperate part of the week so I would have had to eat the coaches motel, and food for 4 days by myself and I could not do it. Hopefully next year we will have a few more 8 + that want to go. I am also kind of happy cause I get to work on uptraining now and don't have to worry about routines too much. Hope you have fun!

AHHHHH crummy.

At least you're missing Texas and not, say, Disneyland or something...

Going to San Antonio too

Yep, 14 members from our team are heading to Texas. It will be the first time for a few of them too. We have members in both compulsory and optionals (and elite) so our coaches will be there all week. Looking forward to seeing San Antonio as I've never been there. What I really want to visit is Austin and we're planning to head over there after competition is done.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back