Parents Vid

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yes she is training for Level 9.We will see what happens.I would rather have her do another year of Level 8 than being shaky at level 9.

She looks like she did awesome at level 8. How long does she have to train before the next season? From what I saw on the videos she will do great whatever level she does next year.

She has quite some time before next season.The first competition is in dec.i think bars will be the most challanging.She is doing her doublebacks in the pit right now and is working on her overshoots.She is still afraid of bhs bhs (was doing them but then missed her hands on the second one before Level 8 season,furtonatly it was only on the medium beam) is already doing bhs layout on 6 inch floorbeam.Can lannd a tucked yourchenco on vault and landed 2 doublebacks on floor on 2 mats.Also does fhs front full and punch frontfull on floor.

.She is still afraid of bhs bhs (was doing them but then missed her hands on the second one before Level 8 season,

My oldest was/is having trouble with her beam series for L7. She was doing BHS BWO then switched to BWO BHS but she has had fear issues since level 6 when she fell and went down hard. Then they changed to BWO BWO with a separate BHS. Supposedly, she is getting better w/the connection and has gone back to include the BHS (not sure which order) in the series. On the other hand, coach has already started working Little DD on the low beam. She did bwo bhs last week. Smart of them to get the young one before any fear issues set in here!!!

My daughter said that the BWO BHS was easier for her to control,but as you can see( in the vid) most of the time she had a coach stand next to the beam when she did it.Which put her nerves at ease somewhat.Started really felling comfortable at the end of the season.
Ofcourse for Level 9 she will have to have her BHS BHS.

That was great! She is very talented, and the video was fun to watch. Thanks for sharing it with us...:)

She is really talented. I loved the video...thanks for sharing it. How old is she? She seems to be doing very well with such a short time in gymnastics:)!

Is she hoping to go the elite route? She is very talented for 10 years old.

I just asked my DD what is in her beam routine, and it is now BHS BHS. I probably won't get to see it until an actual meet which will be in..... Jan 2009????

Wow! I already thought she was great, but it is incredible that she is 10 years old. What are her gymnastics goals? Does she want to train elite?

Our gym does not have an elite program and I don't know if she would like to do that.The only goal she has right now is to get her Level 9 skills.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back