Parents Video from L5 States

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Blackie6

Proud Parent
We put up DD's L5 States video on Youtube. Hubby didn't edit out some floor practice and the bars practice so you may want to skip thru it, LOL, or it gets too long. I can't even watch the bars knowing that she NEVER falls & she fell. She missed a beam medal by .25 (UGH!) there were so many ties at 9.0

YouTube - Jemma NJ USAG Level 5 States 2010

I feel like she finally "got" the floor routine and the vault down but just ran out of time in this season. DD is one of those that need two seasons at every level, LOL

She looked great on beam and floor and vault looked pretty good too from what I could tell. She honestly has only little things to fix on beam and floor - pointed toes, straighter legs, better leaps and jumps, higher kicks - really the small stuff. All her skills look fantastic. I think she's going to have a great L5 season next year.

Meg

She did a good job. I have gotten where I close my eyes when my DD is beam. She normally does a pretty routine, but you never know when that infamous fall may occur. It happened to her meet before last.

Great job!! She has nice foot work on beam--up on toes, floor and vault look good too :) The same thing happened to a friend of ours on the bar squat on-- :(. She looks like she had fun and that is important too!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back