Video: Haven't posted much, so thought I'd share what my kids are up to right now...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Azgymmiemom

Proud Parent
My kids are gearing up for the new season...first meets for both of them are on the same weekend (it figures:D) January 14th. It's been quiet from them...just plodding along, trying to learn new skills. My ds got a new team coach about a month ago, and he's been a great addition to our gym family. Coach gave my son 'homework" since pommel is "the enemy" (according to my ds, lol) and my ds thought he'd record his efforts...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="21 Circles!! - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dd went to a "coaching clinic" at the gym yesterday...actually, she was the "guinea pig" for our rec coaches along with one of her best buddies. Afterward, she asked me to record her trying the strap bar since she'd love to see what she looks like. It was a rare opportunity to go out in the gym when no classes were going on. She was so concerned that I would catch her bc I only had my phone to record and the battery was almost dead, lol. Maybe at open gym or practice I can get some better shots...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="Maliya Strap Bar12/11 - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back