Visa Championships 2012 LIVE

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I understand how people might think it's unfair, but I'm totally fine with their decision. Nastia showed more promise in Classics, Marta mgith think she had a bad day. She also didn't score in the 11's.A
lso, I'm sure Nastia's bar routine can get MUCH better, because in training, even without the dismount, looks amazing. She has it uptil the dismount, so the mistakes she had before were just...mistakes. I think she can get the dismount in a few weeks.

We saw day one live. I was not impressed with Nastia's routine. I understand why they put her through to trials though, I just wish they had put Chelsey through as well. Not so much for her to go to the Olypmics, but for her to have a chance to end her career on a better note. Loved loved Sara Finnegans's squat turn on beam. I think it is amazing. I may be recalling wrong, but I think her difficulty level on beam was higher than anyone else's. I was so happy for Alicia nailing her beam routine on night one. She was estatic when she came off the podium. Overall there are so many great girls out there! I wish the Olympic team was bigger!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back