WAG Visiting from New Zealand in April - LA/Vegas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Tayla's mum

Proud Parent
Hi. We are coming on a family holiday mid to late April 2017. My daughter is in the competitive gymnastics programme in New Zealand and is keen to visit a gym in America and if possible do a training session with them to see how you guys do it!.
We are in Las Vegas April 16th-20th. Can anyone recommend to me a gymnastics club ( we are staying near the Linq) that I could email about joining in? (We are also in Anaheim 24th-1st may but mainly doing Disneyland!)

Also, she is in love with GK leotards and Nike training gear. Are there any "outlet" plpaces in LA or Vegas that we should visit.
Thanks so much

We visited both those areas last August. We are from Australia and our daughter is international level 8.
I can highly recommend Vibe Gymnastics- 4620 E. La Palma Anaheim, CA

And...

Browns Gymnastics LV
5277 Cameron St #160, Las Vegas NV

My daughter absolutely loved training with Vibe and I can't recommend them high enough!! Get in contact with them via Facebook/Instagram they are amazing and lovely coaches!!!
Browns Las Vegas was great too but keep in mind this is mostly an elite gym so contact them to make sure it fits. Have a great holiday!!!

Also plenty of Nike outlets all over!! GK leotards are harder to find!! A lot of gyms have pro shops and sell them them but you have to hunt around.
The gym next door to Vibe (as above) stock some GK Leo's and Browns LV (as above) also stock some.
We had ours sent to us while over there from discountleotards.com

If you are in the one place long enough just get them sent to you while there.

We visited both those areas last August. We are from Australia and our daughter is international level 8.
I can highly recommend Vibe Gymnastics- 4620 E. La Palma Anaheim, CA

And...

Browns Gymnastics LV
5277 Cameron St #160, Las Vegas NV

My daughter absolutely loved training with Vibe and I can't recommend them high enough!! Get in contact with them via Facebook/Instagram they are amazing and lovely coaches!!!
Browns Las Vegas was great too but keep in mind this is mostly an elite gym so contact them to make sure it fits. Have a great holiday!!!
Thanks! Will look into them. My daughter is only Step 5, I think step 10 here is international....so maybe browns will be too elite for her. Will check them out though. Thanks

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back