WAG Visitors made my day!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymisforeveryone

Coach
Judge
Today there was two gymnasts from USA visiting our gym. Their mother is a coach and born in Finland and they came to practice their routines during their summer vacation.

It was so funny to see the actual USAG level 3 and 5 routines performed by these siblings. And it was also nice to see front hip circles and mill circles in live ;) My own team was waiting their practice to start and they got to see the floor routines. I love it how they have music in compulsories. Every little step, arm position etc is so detailed! I think it must be hard to get every gymnast practice the floor routine with music and polish every little dance detail so well. We only do skills and dance is optional.

It's always like a fresh breeze in the air when you got some visitors from other gyms or even from other countries!

Today there was two gymnasts from USA visiting our gym. Their mother is a coach and born in Finland and they came to practice their routines during their summer vacation.

It was so funny to see the actual USAG level 3 and 5 routines performed by these siblings. And it was also nice to see front hip circles and mill circles in live ;) My own team was waiting their practice to start and they got to see the floor routines. I love it how they have music in compulsories. Every little step, arm position etc is so detailed! I think it must be hard to get every gymnast practice the floor routine with music and polish every little dance detail so well. We only do skills and dance is optional.

It's always like a fresh breeze in the air when you got some visitors from other gyms or even from other countries!

"I love it how they have music in compulsories." --Trust me, you only love it because you don't have to hear it 183657299374483 times! Lol.

That's so exciting to have visitors! I would love to see gymnasts from another country!

"I love it how they have music in compulsories." --Trust me, you only love it because you don't have to hear it 183657299374483 times! Lol.

That's so exciting to have visitors! I would love to see gymnasts from another country!

Some of our optional girls and families went to Russia with our coach (who's Russian) to train and tour. It was a great trip and really cool to train with the Russian gymnasts and coaches. The Russian gymnasts also enjoyed having the American gymnast visit them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back