Voluntaries 2016

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Lol they are very slow aren't they as are East region. And North results are fairy dust.....

East won't come out until at least mid October (late regional finals). Norfolk and Suffolk had county comps this weekend just gone....

I was under the impression that the weekend of the 24th September was the last weekend you could hold regionals due to the last entry date for nationals being Monday 26th September..

Unless East just best guess their entries ahead of the competition and are allowed to alter them later.

The North West and the North region hasn't got there regionals until the weekend of the 16th October. I also noticed this was after the closing date of the 26th September for nationals. I really hope the gymnasts from these regions can still enter as individuals if they have the required score for nationals and don't make the teams.

The North West and the North region hasn't got there regionals until the weekend of the 16th October. I also noticed this was after the closing date of the 26th September for nationals. I really hope the gymnasts from these regions can still enter as individuals if they have the required score for nationals and don't make the teams.

I think that is highly unlikely unless the regions have already made some kind of arrangement due to special circumstances.

Not a great picture but SW results
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1474829977.751566.jpg

I think UK Level 4 is approx US level 6/7 ( correct me if I'm wrong ladies). In age would be 2006 birthdays, so 10 years old by 31st December. OOA is anyone older than that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back