Should the coach forum be private?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A couple thoughts:

I do think it would be nice for everyone to have access to the old coaching forum as there was great information on there for everyone.

I don't think the coaches forum will have much activity at all - but I do like that there's a private forum available.

If there are no coaches here what will it turn into? Sincerely I'm asking. I'd like to think that we provide answers that squash speculation, or give decent advice on how to deal with coaches/coaching situations in general. If those questions have no coaching answer, do you really want the speculation and assumption that follows? Is 'dishing' on coaches and gyms so much preferred to a forum with coaches that have 1 minor place to ask each other things professionally, and moderators to ensure thats what it's used for?

Absolutely without a doubt we very much appreciate what coaches have said on this site. There is a TON of wonderful advice on here that comes from the coaches. So thank you for your contributions.

But that is exactly why we would like to be able to see what the coaches have to say.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back