WAG AA Chat tonight

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey peeps,

We'll be in chat to have fun whilst the WAG AA is on tonight. The actual meet starts around 11pm, so I hope to see you ALL in chat. Lurkers and new members are more than welcome.

I'm off to buy some ham, the official Chalkbucket chat snack.:D

It starts at 4 in the morning over here :( but Im still getting up to watch it (for the fourth night in a row!)

Who does everyone think/want to win?

I think an American gymnast will get it, although I don't want Shawn Johnson to get it, a commentator has said it in the past, it's not good for the sport.

What is everyone else's opinion?

COUNT ME IN!

:applause::jump::thumbsup::jump::applause::thumbsup:

I think that Shawn (Batman) will win :p, but I would LOVE to see Nastia (Robin) take the title & I certainly would not discount Yang Yilin as the gold medal end-o-night holder either..... This is going to be a great competition!!!!!!!

I would love Anna Pavlova Russia to medal, she is such a beautiful gymnast when she isn't falling. :D

I think either Nastia or Shawn could win, they are such different gymnasts,I think one of them will be on the podium for sure. I fear Nast may buckle under the pressure as she has in the past, Shawn seems to keep it together under pressure.

I love Nastia's long lines, but her freaky feet and hands creep me out.

I love Shawn and her power, but her ugly leaps are so deductible.

All that to say...who knows, at the end of the night, like TF, I was happy that the best team did win. If I feel that same way at the end of AA, I will be happy with whoever wins. Frankly though getting to AA is really impressive in the first place. We all know just how much hard work all those girls have put in to get as far as the Olympics, they all deserve to win really.:eek:

I will be ready for Chat - I may be watching the AA from the comforts of my Bed (thank goodness for Wireless Internet & LapTops!).

Bog has the ham... I have a couple glasses of wine ready and some doritos! YUMM!!

"I would love Anna Pavlova Russia to medal, she is such a beautiful gymnast when she isn't falling. :D"

Pavs is gorgeous - love her, gold? probably not... but I do hope she as a great night!

"I love Nastia's long lines, but her freaky feet and hands creep me out."

I LOVE Nast's hands! But I have to agree on her feet - yikes!

"I love Shawn and her power, but her ugly leaps are so deductible."

"again agree, why oh why can SJ not leap? - she should be a rubberband having Chow as her coach:p"

Bog has the ham... I have a couple glasses of wine ready and some doritos! YUMM!!

Doritos with wine :eek: I'm with you for the wine part - but I don't think my stomach would go for that combo. I'm not sure if I'll be able to join in the chat tonight though - I have family driving down from NY and they will be here tonight. Then again, maybe they will be wiped from the drive and go to sleep early so I can chat.:D

Doritos with wine :eek: I'm with you for the wine part - but I don't think my stomach would go for that combo. I'm not sure if I'll be able to join in the chat tonight though - I have family driving down from NY and they will be here tonight. Then again, maybe they will be wiped from the drive and go to sleep early so I can chat.:D

DO the whole "OMG I'm exhausted" routine at 10pm, send them all off to bed and then sneak back to the PC with the Merlot and jambon! (sounds nicer than ham!)

It starts at 4 in the morning over here :( but Im still getting up to watch it (for the fourth night in a row!)

Who does everyone think/want to win?

I think an American gymnast will get it, although I don't want Shawn Johnson to get it, a commentator has said it in the past, it's not good for the sport.

What is everyone else's opinion?

i also would like to see someone besides shawn win, hopefully nastia can pull it out!!!!

good news

Hubby just informed me that he is going to his buddy's - so............. I can chat and not mess up his computer.

Count me in !!!!!!!
:D

This was so incredibly perfect to me.

Nastia with the gold
Shawn with the silver
Yang with the bronze

a wonderful competition & I am thrilled for them all! My girls in any order would have been great - but this was just PERFECT!!!!!!!!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back