WAG day 1 video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Nic, I think you and I live parallel lives in different countries. I am off to toss the 15 year old out of bed so he can mow the lawn before he warms up the Wii. You?

Loved Nastia's floor, Alicia's vault is so strong.

I think tonight I will lock the doors and act like I'm out so I can watch the whole meet undisturbed. Now, is that pathetic or what?

W

Was on the phone. I agree LOL, off to pull the pillow out from under my 15 yr old to put away the laundry he forgot to put away yesterday :fryingpan: before HE starts up the PS3.

I will be at a b-day party all afternoon, but hope to be home in time to tune in to the entire event as well. :D

No problem... I'm trying to get them up as fast as possible... but the internet is really slow at this hotel, so it takes awhile for each one. I believe I have every routine from day one (not all up yet, but getting there), and I should get every routine tonight, too. I hate that NBC doesn't show every single one.

I also have some men's finals that I may post at some point, too. If I have time.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THE VIDS:D I think you were the only one.... at least the 1st one to get them up. I loved seeing them, and since I missed last nights broadcast, at least had that.:p

I wanted to say thank you! I know SO many people that appreciate you posting the videos. I hate that NBC watches some girls stand around for 10 minutes when other incredible routines are great.

I was extremley happy to see mattie's floor both days, it was just great.

Thanks again for putting up videos, i appreciate it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back