Off Topic Wanted: pictures of girls on floor

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
I'm working on putting together banners advertising my new site and services as a sound designer, and I need pictures of girls on floor. I was wondering if any of you will be willing to give me pictures of your girls (preferably on floor) along with permission to use those pictures in advertisement banners. I can't offer any money at this point, but I will offer discounts on my musical services if you'd like to use them in the future.

EDIT: also, if any of you are skilled as graphic designers and would be interested in creating ad banners for my site, that would be awesome. Again, I can't offer money at this point, but I can offer discounts on my services.

Last edited:
Does it matter what level? My dd is a Level 4 and has a mock meet tomorrow and I was planning on taking some pictures. I don't know how they'll turn out but I'm willing to share them with you.

Let me know!

Any level is fine.

EDIT: I'm going to see about using pics of my own girls first, but I figure it certainly couldn't hurt to have some extra pics to choose from.

Last edited:
I could offer you pictures of international elite gymnasts. I wouldn`t ask for money, but if in anyway possible for a link back to my site and forum and a copyright sign!?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back