Parents warm up suits

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Usually any where form $50 to $130. Our club got new ones this season and they were from GTM sportswear and they are very nice.There were $70 with the club logo embroidered on the back of the jacket. it is a great price for all of that.

Ours were about $120 from GK with options (jewels up zipper, sequined embroidery on back). We were at a meet this weekend and some parents were saying at their gym their warm-ups were $200! On top of that, their leos were almost $200! Yikes! It's a big name gym, so I guess they aren't afraid they'll turn off parents with going all out on leos and warm-ups (although I didn't personally think they were all that specially - not for $400!).

Our were $175. They are cute, but I wish the gym had saved us some money and got something more simple. I cringe everytime I see it. LOL.

DD wants the warmups that has the big word "PINK" on them.

DW has no clue where to find them (or why), and I'm not about to shop. The older teens in the gym (The L8's and up) all have them so... this makes them automatically nessesary to achiving her gymnastics goals. ;)

Ours are from GK and were $150.00:eek:! The material is really nice, but no jewels or embroidery. They are actually very basic, solid red with double white stripes down the side of the legs and arms - I probably could have gotten them at JC Penney for alot less:rolleyes: - Oh well!

"PINK" line is a Victoria Secret product.

Some stores have a seperate side from their more"adult" products.

"PINK" line is a Victoria Secret product.

Some stores have a seperate side from their more"adult" products.

Ahhhhh! Thank you. That would explain why none of the younger/smaller girls have them and only the older girls do. VS Sizes probably don't go down to "pixie".

We just ordered our 3rd set of warmups in 5 yrs. First ones and the newest ones are fitted velour. First ones have jewels on front and embroidery on back. No clue what's on new ones. The 2nd set were cheesy nylon ones with a HUGE fancy logo on back ($45 just for the embroidery) and name down one pants leg. Each time the sets were $125. For little monkey I only ordered the cheesy jacket b/c the smallest pants were huge. The jacket was $85 and I found her a pair of tiny pants on ebay for $4 and had her name put on the leg...that was a bargain, LOL.

Depends on the gym. Our warm-ups were about $150.00. They are blue velvet with crystals around the collar and sleaves. They also have our gym name in crystals on the back of the jacket and a small american flag also in crystals. It is a GK and good thing we bought big because we are on our second season and I just may get another one out of it if they don't change next year.

Prices are based on the materials. Velvets run higher. Anytime you add jewels you are adding to the cost. More bling means more $$$

Always buy a little big, most girls roll up the waist and put a temporary hem in the bottom of the pants the first year, LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back