Parents Wasn't happy yesterday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter trains in a sporthal that we have to build up with all the apparatus. It is a huge hall, that can be split to 3. We usually use 1 hall and if we use the tumbling track 2, if no one else is using the next hall.

Well we arrived after school and we weren't allowed in. The trainer was standing there, talking to the janitor and he said that he had orders to keep everyone out. There was some kind of exercise with police and fire brigade and there were 2 busses full coming with fake victims. It was so stupid.

The worst thing is, it would have been the last training before the competition. The girls only train on Thursday afternoons and Saturday morning. Well there are 3 sessions and our trainer has girls in all 3, so there is no training. So she and no one was really happy about it.

That stinks but maybe she can do some mental practicing like close her eyes and see herself do the routines in her head. I'm not sure if it works but it seems to help my dd

The competition is over already. And she had been practising the things she could in the house and she could basically dream the exercises. But hopefully it won't happen again, something like that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back