MAG Watch Worlds selection camp!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

profmom

Proud Parent
Reminder that USAG is doing a webcast of worlds selection camp for the men today. Link is .

I would guess they will be paying close attention to the number of views, so even if you can only pop in briefly, I think clicking on that link will send an important message about the enthusiasm that exists among the men's fan base.

They aren't using live scoring on the myusagym app, so it's nice that they are flashing each score on the screen for a few moments as they come up. I love how they cheer each other on!

Hey, you all! I just checked on USAG YouTube, and the live stream has more than 5800 views! I think that absolutely sends an important message to USAG about men's gym. Don't forget to check out the second day of competition tomorrow!

Nevermind. I realized that Day 2 is actually tomorrow instead of today. How many men are getting selected for the team out of the 8 guys there? Is it 5?

OMG! That was so cool! Just amazing....
Glad you made it! It looked like there was a much bigger crowd today vs day 1. Did they mention at the end when they're going to announce the team? Or did they already announce it and I missed it?

Reactions: sce
Glad you made it! It looked like there was a much bigger crowd today vs day 1. Did they mention at the end when they're going to announce the team? Or did they already announce it and I missed it?
It's announced! I posted it above!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back