Parents We finally made it to the poduim!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Daughter had a really good meet this past weekend. It's the 3rd meet of the season her 2nd year level 4, she finally placed in the alll around(they did not do awards for individual events). She came in 4th place AA with a score of 35.6! I did not expect her to place so I did not even have a camera ready. I also gave up taping her after I tried to record her 2nd vault she went crocked and fell off the mats I recordered this but she actually stuck her landing on the floor not the mats. I think this vault was thrown out because she got a 9.3 on her 1st vault. After this I was too nervous to record her on the bars which she got a 8.8. She was so happy to finally place she was beaming. :)

That's awesome! Congrats to her!! That's too bad about the 2nd vault and the videotaping issues :-(. There is always nect time!! Great job to her!

Congrats to her...you both must be feeling pretty great! (except for the video issues:eek:).

I am often too nervous to tape bars and beam...so often I only end up with floor videos!!!:)

Congrats to you dd. I am glad she got the bling. My dd is l6 and this is the first year I learned enough not to make comments while videotaping. We would always watch the video and hear my ohhhh's and ahhhh's and ooops. This year I try and not say anything.

Congrats to your dd, placing in AA is an awesome thing! Also her AA being over a 35 is really impressive too.

Good job!

Congrats to your DD! That is an awesome AA score, I would hope that would get her up on the podium!! :D Funny about the video. I actually feel less nervous looking through the video camera than watching her. I always feel like I miss out on the live version, but I feel so nervous that way. Weird.

Glad she finally is getting her chance to shine and all her hard work is coming together! I am hoping that fall will be that time for my little one. She is starting to understand the scores and medals and it is a little sad.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back