Parents We have a level!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CGM - I know exacty how you feel! Beetle came home a few weeks ago with the same decision. To compete L8 another year when she has 95% of her L9 skills with 4 months to go before comp season.

I too was glad that the decision was made, but still see that desire in her eyes to be a L9. And because she wants it - I want it for her.

I think Bean will have a fantastic year (and I hope Beetle too) and feel confident and strong for L9 next year!

Sorry I am late at posting this...

I know it can be a little disappointing but we all know Bean is going to have a fantastic season. We look so forward to the updates along the way. She is so young still, plenty of time for her.

How is she doing with the decison?

Sean:)

Congrats to you & Bean - hope to be able to see it in person... which qual's are you going to?

L

*L* You're back! I was thinking about you just recently:)

Our quals are:

Georgetown Dec 4-6

St Catherines Jan 22-24

and Niagara Falls Feb 5-7

Do we have any in common??

Summer has been very busy, LOL. As for meets.we do - N Falls, again. Our others are home Nov 27-29 & Pickering 2 weeks later. Unfortunately we don't have a level yet (thought it was 6 but last week Selena came home and announced that she had to change her beam mount to an A skill so I'm not sure what's going on...she has all her requirements as far as I know). I trying not to say anything to her or her coach just now, will wait and see a bit.

Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
Well maybe we'll cross paths again, and hopefully for more than the few minuted we had last time:)

I'm sure S's coaches have a plan for her. It's tough to sit back and wait for it to play out sometimes. Is it not supposed to be an "A"? Maybe they're doing an "A" mount so they can put a "B" in somewhere else? I don't actually know what the requirements are, so I can't really speculate. R knows WAY more than I do about that stuff, lol, but she's at a dance (ACK!) So I can't ask!

Good luck to S this season! I can't wait to hear all about it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back