Parents We have come along way

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We had a great meet this past weekend. My daughter not only competed in vault but also did beam along with the other girls. She did a great job got her dismount and her handstand and did not fall off at all. All the other girls competed also in at least 2 events but 3 competed in floor also. I was so happy that everybody was able to do beam also because we were all worried somebody would be left out. Last week 3 of the girls who did floor got their roundoff backhandsprings. Then today at practice my daughter also got her round off backhandspring, I was so surprised I did not think she was even close to achieving this skill. Apparently the coach who usually spots her was not quick enough and she did it on her own. The only skill they need now is the front hip circle then they can compete in bars. Luckily we have 4 meets left this season. :)

that is great news. :D Tell her congrat's.

we have 3 more meets. DD is L3 but last meet she will do L4. almost has RO BHS, should be fine by May. Biggest problem is front mill circle. I can't for the life of me figure out why they would remove the bridge kickover from the L3 floor routine and leave that front mill circle in the bar routine.:confused: But, who I am to know!!!

Congratulations to your daughter! My little one was SO thrilled when she got her ro bhs! I think it was the skill that made her feel like a *real* gymnast!

awww congrats to your little one :applause: the ro bhs is definate milestone... sending good luck vibes to her for the rest of her skills :D

- personally I think they need to do AWAY with that crazy mill circle. lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back