Well hello! (warning, you may not like me)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well hello! And welcome to my introduction.

I'm here to tell YOU about ME. I go by NastiaFan101 on messageboards, and NewNewNastiaFan101 on YouTube (because my first 2 accounts were deleted because of Patrick Star and his dancing ways, but I'll get into that later).

I started watching gymnastics because of Svetlana Khorkina's sunken cheek bones. It was the 2000 Olympic Team final and she was already furious. Her expressive choreography and painfully skinny legs drew me to her.

I've been hooked ever since. My favorite gymnast is Irina Yarotska for reasons unknown to even me, I guess i just liked her style and nonchalant attitude. Though she did smile a lot and is very pretty, but that has nothing to do with me liking her gymnastics.

I like to consider myself a "code expert." My current favorite gymnast (and 2nd favorite of all time) is Nastia Liukin. I would very much like for her to win AA and UB gold in Beijing. If she doesn't win AA, then Yang Yilin has to, or else I'm smashing something large.

My hobbies include making montages, posting competitions that no one else has (because I'm better than you all), and being awesome.

I like good gymnastics and leaps done with square hips (I'm looking at you, team USA...)

I also like inappropriate humor and vulgarity (though I'll try to keep that away from here). I can be quite the you know what sometimes, but mostly I'm just a random, fun person.

Again, I have a YouTube account, with 338 subscribers and I'm getting more by the day, and that makes me happy, maybe you've been to it, it's

YouTube - NewNewNastiaFan101's Channel

Like I said before, Patrick Star (of the Spongebob Squarepants series) decided to dance hilariously, causing me to laugh. So, I decided to post it on YouTube. Little did I know, he would get my accounts deleted due to copyright infringement. Oh well, everything's good now.

I'm 16 years old, a boy, and I live in Catonsville, MD. It's really boring here, don't ever visit.

My dislikes include Jana Bieger, leaps that don't reach 180, txt spch (lyk i ttly h8 it), and people that don't think Mattie Larson is awesome.

I hope I haven't offended anyone in the making of this intro, I was only half joking about disliking Jana Bieger.

Well, I think that's quite enough...

bye!

Hi Nastiafan,

Welcome to The Chalkbucket.

You'll find us a very relaxed, supportive and easy going bunch of coaches, gymnasts and parents with quite a few gym fans thrown in too.

Not much code chat or any slamming of gymnasts here, we even have girls from Bieger's home gym. Definitely a clean forum as we have lots of teens and pre teens who read every post, so please work hard to keep it clean:D.

Bog;)

You are quite bold. Enjoy the site, but please try not to say you "don't like" a gymnast; especially one you haven't met. Personally, I appreciate watching the efforts of every one involved in the sport of gymnastics; especially those at the elite level. It is not an easy sport.

Hi and welcome. You're certainly opinionated now, aren't you? :D

P.S. I also dislike leaps that don't reach 180 and text talk.

Mattie Larson is amazing!

I agree that either Nastia or Yilin must win in Beijing, personally I am hoping for a Nastia victory but we'll see! I'd like to see them both take home individual gold medals. I am far from a code expert, but I am learning, hopefully in time I will understand it all.

Welcome to the boards.

Ha ha, I subscribed to you. Hope you enjoy being on the chalk bucket. If it is so boring where you live, then what do you do for fun. I like that you are straight forward and I too do not like leaps that do not hit at least 180, thank goodness mine do.

hey... ur kinda juz a lil bit ful o ur slf. Get OVR it!!!! But i LOVE nastia!!!

hey... ur kinda juz a lil bit ful o ur slf. Get OVR it!!!! But i LOVE nastia!!!

A lot of it was sarcasm

Anyways, where do I post video coverage? I capture quite a lot! Both on YouTube and for download (high quality, *******!!!)

Right now I have

American Cup - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Nationals Championships - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
2008 Olympic Trials

I also have NBC's terrible coverage of 2007 worlds

please tell me where to put this stuff

Hey, I LOVE your montages, theyre amazing!! Im one of ur 338 subscribers :p

And i soooo agree with u about the square hips and 180degrees in leaps, its shocking!!!!

I want a chinese gymnast to win AA. I feel china have deserved a title for soo long, but have never been awarded it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back