We're back

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Oh my gosh, that was horrible. LOL. I was about to go into convulsions from withdrawals. Just kidding. Glad to see the CB back up and running.

Yay!!!! I missed you all too!!! I do have to say--that 3 day hiatus was really TOUGH! Glad to see we have the site back up!!!

Yayy! It scared me when I couldn't get on Chalk Bucket for a few days! So glad everything is back up...I really am addicted to CB!

Yeah!!!! So glad CB is back up & running!!! I was getting nervous that so much useful info may have been lost forever. Great job!!! Thanks JBS, GT & Bog for saving CB!!!

Last edited:
I didn't realize how much I liked this site until it was down for a few days. I'm glad everything is fixed.

Yeah I guess I must be an addict too! I was afraid it was gone for good.

So what happened? Did the server melt from all of us addicts all logging on at once?

Hi my name is gymmomntc2e6 and I am addicted to CB. The first step is admitting that you have a problem !!!

Wow! Even as a mostly lurker, occasional poster I suffered! I've been sitting in a hospital since before the site went down and boy did the break hurt! I'm SO glad we're back up and running and my life can return to normal, whatever that is, lol!

Happy posting everyone!

The new guy

I honestly thought maybe it was something I had done to shut down the wbe site. Especially considering I was probably the newest member when the link broke! Anyway still feeling my way around trying to figure all this stuff out.

JOscleyn's Dad

Yeah!!! So glad it's back up and running. Thought I was going to go into withdrawal!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back