Off Topic What are you thankful for?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

I'll start.... I am thankful for healthy children.... and hopefully a great Thanksgiving dinner!

I'm thankful for my kids at the gym. I'm thankful that I can work at such a great gym, with a lot of excellent coaches, who (for the most part) share my philosophies about the sport.

I am so thankful for my friends. Two of them in particular who mean the world to me.

i know it is almost NEXT thanksgiving from when this was posted but i think it is always good to be grateful :)

Im grateful for my friends and family and all the people ive been blessed with meeting in my life that no matter how far away they are, they will always be there for me :)

I am thankful for my family and my friends. The Lord has truly blessed me with wonderful people in my life.

I'm thankful for my family and friends who are always there for me. I'm thankful for my dog, Guy, who always love me no matter what (as long as I feed him...:p)

I'm thankful for my family and friends and good health! I'm also thankful for finding a new gym where the coaches are awesome, nurturing and caring and where dd and ds can have fun, learn, grow and be happy!!!!!

That my life is relatively calm right now and we are moving on better than I could have imagined. Endless possibilities lay ahead.

I'm thankful of all my wonderful friends and family. I'm thankful that I discovered the wonderful sport of gymnastics, which has been a truely great addition to my life. I'm thankful for all the opportunities I have in life. I'm thankful that my family members who have passed on lived good and healthy lives up until the very end. I'm thankful that my dad still has his job while many firms in the financial industry have gone down. I'm thankful for all the new friends I have made, including a few people here on chalkbucket who I've never actually met but I definitely consider you all friends...u kno who u r! :D

im thankful for
- my best mates they all mean the world to me.
- im in good health
- my family
- been given all the opportunities to take [ some have been very worthwhile ]

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back