What camps are you or you DD or DS going to this summer?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter just returned from Flipfest (her first sleep away camp), and she had a great time. Her gym takes a large group each year, and it seemed to be a great combination of gymastics, free time with optional activities (like a ropes course, bunbusting, etc.), and fun evening activities. She can't wait to go next year. Oh, and my picky eater has been raving about the food!

DD is at IGC right now. She was so cute when we dropped her off. Since she's been before, she designated herself the group "tour guide". She was walking the girls all over the place (and us as well). I forgot about all of the hills. At least I got my workout for the day.

I've been viewing the daily pictures and it looks like she's having a great time!!! Ashley Postell is there this week and DD had her picture taken w/her. It's up this morning, so I just KNOW I'll have to buy it. DD told me that she was only going to have her picture taken with the "celebrity" if it was someone "good!" Can't wait to see how the rest of the week goes for her!

-L

i just got home a few hours ago from 7 weeks at flip fest..and one week at lake owen...flip fest was the best time of my life..it was my first year at lake owen and i was rather disapointed in how poorly the schedule was thought out

My gymmie will be going to her own gym this week for a camp that they host. It is open to any gymnast that wants to come(and pay)---not just the girls from our gym. Of course, if you don't do the camp, then you miss practice for 1 week since the camp ties the gym and coaches up all day.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back