Parents What colors are your competition leos?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We got these last year. We added the silver to the top because, we have a few clubs with the same colors as us in MN. So basically our colors are red and black adding white or silver where needed. They are GK. Our Compulsories have a different leo just black and red with jewels it is a stock leo realy cute and cheap.:eek:

Thank you everyone for sharing. It is neat to see all of the different leo styles and colors.

DD's comp leo has a black bodice with a pink chest and sleeves. It has lots of crystals on the chest and they spread out down the sleeves. I think it is really pretty. DD has a meet this weeked so I will try to post a pic later.

Our leos change every year. We had a really pretty GK leo last season. It was a black body with columbia blue 3/4 sleeves. It had crystals on the front of the body. The leo from the year before last was the worst. It was a black body with silver sleeves and was not at all exciting. Prior to that the gym was read and white. I'm not sure what this year's leo will be yet. I haven't seen any info on them yet, but it should be out any day now. I'm guessing the colors will once again be blue and black.

Thank you everyone for sharing. It is neat to see all of the different leo styles and colors.

DD's comp leo has a black bodice with a pink chest and sleeves. It has lots of crystals on the chest and they spread out down the sleeves. I think it is really pretty. DD has a meet this weeked so I will try to post a pic later.

Good luck to her this weekend :)

This is my dd's leos for the last two years. We actually order them from Australia and they are about $85 including shipping. They are custom made and have held up well. The girls will be wearing them again this year.

main.php

Ours are going to be new for us and new for the gym...They are giving up their white and turqouise color theme for
black and silver... I heard they are beautiful and I can't wait to order and get ours;)

My dd would LOVE that leo - those are her favorite colors. I really like it too :)
Yep, it's DD's fave also, out of all her other comp leo's. There's really too much blue out there, but this kid has completely fallen for the shiny, bluish/purplish color & rhinestones. Apparently, the sparklier, the better!

Mine definitely loves her sparkly leos. I am not sure how much sparkles this years has. Last years had lots of glued on rhinestones and cost $110 (but I just got one from the leo sale, new for $30!!). This years only costs about $85 they say, so it must not be so sparkly. I heard the owner wanted a more pricey one than last years, but booster club was for a cheaper one. Thank goodness for my checkbook. LOL.

DD got her new competition leo and warm-up. I think the warm-ups are cute, but I think they are WAY overdone. Way too expensive as well. A simple black warm-up suit would suffice, but oh well. She LOVES it. Thinks it is way cool. I see biker chick. :D

mariposamama-albums-my-girls-picture867-front-new-competition-leo.jpg

mariposamama-albums-my-girls-picture868-back-new-competition-leo.jpg

mariposamama-albums-my-girls-picture869-abbys-competition-warm-up.jpg

gymlyon-albums-gymlyon-s-photo-s-picture873-backlever.jpg

I think it's high time the guys are represented here... even if we don't wear "leotards"... LOL! This was me at my last meet ever. Region 8 Regionals '06

Mariposa that suit is lovely, she is so adorable, but she is really growing up now.

Gymlyon good for you posting for the guys. That hold looks very painful, no wonder the guys in the Olympic team were wraped and iced so much.

Mariposamama- Wow! I can just see them now-her whole team getting off their motorcycles, and marching into the gym in slow motion, people fainting and getting scared and hiding away. (Just kidding of course!) But I totally agree with you on the way overdone part. I would not let my 5 year old wear that!;)

Mariposamama - I think the leos are cute! And A is gorgeous as ALWAYS!

I like the warm-ups too. I bet they look sharp when the team marches out :D. They look more rocker than biker to me :p What is the fabric for the warm-ups?

Gymlyon - thanks for sharing. I love the pic!

Gymlyon,

Thanks for sharing. I love that picture. The rings are one of my favorite MAG events.

We have new ones this year. They are red, black and white with silver foil (Alpha Factor). Our old ones were rather plain, so it is fun to see how excited the girls are to wear their new jazzy leos!

Thanks guys.

Ingy-The warm-ups are made of leo material, by GK. I can't imagine how hot they get in there. They do look cute when they all march out, but the choice just baffles me. We live where it gets HOT. The jackets look really cute with jeans. LOL.

Gymgirl- LOL. That was funny.

Bog- She IS growing up. It is so sad sometimes, isn't it? At the gym she looks so little though, she is the smallest on team, so I can enjoy thinking she is still little. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back