Parents What colors are your competition leos?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmom14

Proud Parent
Ours our red, white and blue. They are GK. ( I bet this will be a very common answer to this questions):)

bogwoppit-albums-bogwoppits-photos-picture606-bigger-bog-baby.jpg

Civile team

bogwoppit-albums-bogwoppits-photos-picture10-e-beam-march-2008-scolaire.jpg

Scolaire team

Ours are black, red and white. I don't know how to post a picture
teamphotos.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Ours is also red, white, and blue. It is blue on bottom then sparkly white on top and sleeves, then it has like these red swirls in the middle. Bog- your DD's leos are super cute!:)

Ok, here goes. DD's on the far left

teamdad-albums-level-5-team-2007-08-season-picture607-level5.gif
teamdad-albums-level-5-team-2007-08-season-picture607-level5.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Ours are blue and white, same as last year. We'll get new ones next season.

Ours our red/black. They changed design this year, but same colors.

Here is last years, though this was just for team pics. The new one will be in in a few weeks.

mariposamama-albums-my-girls-picture143-file0072.jpg

Our new ones are red, white & blue (our gym name has All American in it)

These were our previous ones - the black & red are the ones we just wore for the past 2 yrs. The r,w,b (my big DD is last girl in line) were ones from when she was level 4-5

Attachments

• 674717990403_0_ALB.jpg
    674717990403_0_ALB.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 720545189303_0_ALB.jpg
    720545189303_0_ALB.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 51
CUTE PICS everyone! My dd's leo is Red, white & blue also... Navy blue leotard, red lines & white sparklies EVERY WHERE - I LOVE IT :D

We're getting the same one as Teamdad's dd this year, but they're not here yet and I'm not sure of the color. Dd first said it was going to be black and burgandy, but now she says they're going to be black body with pink sleeves.

Our compulsory girls have a solid red leo(GK). Body is metallic with velour long sleeves. They will be due for a change next year. Last year's optional leo was the same thing only in blue. Optionals are getting new ones and haven't seen them yet---everyone is getting a little curious to see what they look like. All we've heard is they're supposedly more expensive than the previous one.

Ours are black ,blue and silver they get new ones this year ,but we do not know what they look like they have not came in yet they are GK

This year ours are black and blue sleeveless for level 3 and 4.

scan001001.jpg

Coaches are saying that next year we will have royal blue and orange leos. (Think FL gator colors).

Barb

blackie6-albums-blackie6-picture310-greater-ny-invitational-novemeber-2007.jpg

This was the team leo from last year. Not sure I did this correctly to view. It was a GK Addias. We had problems with the stitching coming undone on most of them. They had to be sent back several times & I heard of some of the older girls being sewn into them at meets between events! Good thing it didn't happen at the Olympics! So, our gym is switching to Alpha Factor now. We are supposed to be getitng them any day now. Red,white and blue. Dark Blue velvet body with red swirls I think (only saw it once quick) with white sparkle sleeves. The sleeves look sheer, but are really pretty stretchy.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back